Skip to content
- Apple – 1 medium (3″ dia) 182g
- Carrots – 4 medium 244g
- Green Tea – 8 fl oz 236.8g
- Honey – 1 tsp 7g
- Lemon – 1/4 fruit (2-1/8″ dia) 14.5g
- Orange (peeled) – 1 fruit (2-5/8″ dia) 131g
- Make a cup of green tea separate from your juice (usually steeped for 3 minutes at 160-180°. Careful not to steep too long/too hot, or the taste will become bitter due to its tannin content.
- Add honey to green tea.
- Process all other ingredients in a juicer.
- Pour tea into juice, mix well, and serve.